My Top Selection This Week


Spring Tendencies: A Call for a change. A Re-charge with drops of spring positive mood and emotions. Designers go crazy about dresses with motifs of French Polynesia and Tahiti, prints with faraway lands, the turquoise expanse of palm trees, exotic flowers and delicious fruits pouring from one color to another, decorations with shiny stones, a portrayal birds in floral paradise. Enjoy the free flight over imaginary lands full of sunshine and wildlife. I would like to share with you some stuff found while looking around.








1. Dual-tone Painting The Tree of Life Print Sweatshirt 

2. The Floral dress is definitely a must-have this season. I just love Pastel roses. So I couldn't get my eyes off this Red Sleeveless Floral Back Zipper Dress. Let the colors speak!
Multi Round Neck Sleeveless Zipper Floral Dress is also a great choice. 

There were my top picks for this season of romantic vibes and tender moods. Hope you like watching at them as much as I liked preparing them for you.


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I'd love to follow each other! I have on GFC #35 Bloglovin' #10 and Google+ #9 :) Hope you follow me back soon x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool selection :) your blog is like a magazine! quite professional. I followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. Also Facebook. Follow me back!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/letsdochocolate
    https://www.facebook.com/letsdochocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last dress is gorgeous :)
    I'm following you now via GFC, I hope you'll follow me back:
    http://caths-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love it! Follow you on Bloglovin.
    Hope you follow me back!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flower prints ! :) I like your blog, would you like following each other ? Tell me, please :) Greetings from Poland, Martiniqe <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!
    I love all!
    Kisses from
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/viernes-santo.html Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sweatshirt! Thanks for following us! :) We're following you too!
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for commenting on my blog!! I followed you back! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello denise,

    thank you so much for following me. Now, I'm following you back <3
    Keep in touch

    www.divandagitadesiani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe what you published made a ton of sense. However, think about this, suppose you composed a catchier title?
    I ain't saying your content is not solid, but suppose you
    added something that makes people want more? I mean "My Top Selection This Week" is kinda plain. You should peek
    at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create post headlines to grab viewers to open the links.
    You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab readers interested
    about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your website a little livelier.


    Visit my blog post :: fall fashion trends 2014

    ReplyDelete